- Penciled, inked, and lettered a 10-page comic from Stephen Graham Jones' short story, Werewolves on the Moon
- Concept Artist for My Hero by Stephen Graham Jones
- Cover illustration for Dr.Matthew L. Miller's Book: Class, Please Open Your Comics.
- Almost Normal Comics Review
- High-Low Review 2016, http://highlowcomics.blogspot.com/2016/08/minis-jzwirek-dwilliams-clanasa.html
- Self-published mini comics: We, The Odd #0 and #1, The Grimm Files: Princess on Ice, The Grimm Files: How to Bake A Murder Cake, The Grimm Files: Feathers & Flesh, and Whimple's Curious Concentrated Concoctions & Ointments
- Illustration in Indigenous Superhero Sketchbook, a fundraiser comic from Native Realities Press
- Nov. 2013 Feature interview with Comics Alliance Hire This Woman.
- Oct 2013 Penciled the graphic novel adaptation of Stephen Graham Jones' novel, Demon Theory.
- Received a gold medal from USC-Aiken in the Humanities Division 2013 for research "Creating Intertextuality with Visual Rhetoric: Adapting a Novel into a Graphic Novel".
- Received first place award from USC-Columbia campus in the Humanities Division 2013 for research "Creating Intertextuality with Visual Rhetoric: Adapting a Novel into a Graphic Novel".
- Editorial cartoonist at Western Washington University.
Fall 2013 Interview with Aiken Homes and Lifestyles, Pg.11